PRODUCT PRICING for Popular Discount Store
- Product 1-Hand Grip Fitness Arm Trainer-Straight Sale- $1.95 + $0.00 S&H
- Product 2-Jumping Rope Cable-Straight Sale- $8.98 + $0.00 S&H
- Product 3-Abdominal Carver Machine-Straight Sale- $19.59 + $0.00 S&H
- Product 4-Cervical Traction Device-Straight Sale- $34.63 + $0.00 S&H
- Product 5-Portable Wireless Speaker-Straight Sale- $59.98 + $0.00 S&H
- Product 6-Fitness Smartwatch-Straight Sale- $104.76 + $0.00 S&H
These User Terms of Service (the "User Terms") govern your access and use of our online tools and platform and any other content therein, (the "Services"). By using this Site, you are signifying your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use the Services.
One Time Terms
These User Terms are a legally binding contract between you and us. As part of these User Terms, you agree to comply with the most recent version of our Acceptable Use Policy, which is incorporated by reference into these User Terms. It is your responsibility to periodically check these User Terms for any amendments to the terms and conditions. If you access or use the Services, or continue accessing or using the Services, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the User Terms and the Acceptable Use Policy. "We", "our" and "us" currently refers to the applicable Access Development entity in the Contract (defined below).
You are an Authorized User on a Program Controlled by a “Customer”
An organization or other third party that we refer to in these User Terms as "Customer" has invited you to access a program (i.e., a unique domain where a group of users may access the Services). Customer has separately agreed to our Customer Terms of Service or entered into a written agreement with us (in either case, the "Contract") that permitted Customer to create and configure a program so that you and others could join (each invitee granted access to the Services, including you, is an"Authorized User"). The Contract contains our commitment to deliver the Services to Customer, who may then invite Authorized Users to join its program(s). When an Authorized User (including, you) submits content or information to the Services, such as messages or files ("Customer Data"), you acknowledge and agree that the Customer Data is owned by Customer and the Contract provides Customer with many choices and control over that Customer Data. For example, Customer may provision or deprovision access to the Services, enable or disable third party integrations, manage permissions, retention and export settings, transfer or assign programs or consolidate your program with other programs, and these choices and instructions may result in the access, use, disclosure, modification or deletion of certain or all Customer Data.
AS BETWEEN US AND CUSTOMER, YOU AGREE THAT IT IS SOLELY CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO (A) INFORM YOU AND ANY AUTHORIZED USERS OF ANY RELEVANT CUSTOMER POLICIES AND PRACTICES AND ANY SETTINGS THAT MAY IMPACT THE PROCESSING OF CUSTOMER DATA; (B) OBTAIN ANY RIGHTS, PERMISSIONS OR CONSENTS FROM YOU AND ANY AUTHORIZED USERS THAT ARE NECESSARY FOR THE LAWFUL USE OF CUSTOMER DATA AND THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES; (C) ENSURE THAT THE TRANSFER AND PROCESSING OF CUSTOMER DATA UNDER THE CONTRACT IS LAWFUL; AND (D) RESPOND TO AND RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE WITH YOU AND ANY AUTHORIZED USER RELATING TO OR BASED ON CUSTOMER DATA, THE SERVICES OR CUSTOMER'S FAILURE TO FULFILL THESE OBLIGATIONS. ACCESS DEVELOPMENT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU RELATING TO THE SERVICES, WHICH ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
Authorized User Compliance
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, the Services are not intended for and should not be used by anyone not of sufficient legal age. You represent that you are over the legal age and are the intended recipient of Customer's invitation to the Services. You may not access or use the Services for any purpose if either of the representations in the preceding sentence is not true. Without limiting the foregoing, you must be of legal working age. To help ensure a safe and productive work environment, all Authorized Users must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and any applicable policies established by Customer. If you see inappropriate behavior or content, please report it to your Primary Owner or employer. These User Terms remain effective until Customer's subscription for you expires or terminates, or your access to the Services has been terminated by Customer or us. Please contact Customer if you at any time or for any reason wish to terminate your account, including due to a disagreement with any updates to these User Terms or the Acceptable Use Policy.
Limitation of Liablility
If we believe that there is a violation of the Contract, User Terms, the Acceptable Use Policy, or any of our other policies that can simply be remedied by Customer's removal of certain Customer Data or taking other action, we will, in most cases, ask Customer to take action rather than intervene. We may directly step in and take what we determine to be appropriate action (including disabling your account) if Customer does not take appropriate action or we believe there is a credible risk of harm to us, the Services, Authorized Users, or any third parties. IN NO EVENT WILL YOU OR WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COVER OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNLESS YOU ARE ALSO A CUSTOMER (AND WITHOUT LIMITATION TO OUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES UNDER THE CONTRACT), YOU WILL HAVE NO FINANCIAL LIABILITY TO US FOR A BREACH OF THESE USER TERMS. OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY BREACH OF THE USER TERMS IS ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) IN THE AGGREGATE. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND DO NOT LIMIT EITHER PARTY'S RIGHT TO SEEK AND OBTAIN EQUITABLE RELIEF.
The sections titled "Customer Responsibility," "Limitation of Liability," and "Survival," and all of the provisions under the general heading "General Provisions" will survive any termination or expiration of the User Terms
Your order will be shipped out the same day unless after 5:00pm PST, which case your products will be shipped out the following business day using our standard USPS First Class shipping method. Please be advised that shipments are not sent on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. We do not guarantee specific arrival dates or times and do not refund or credit delivery or processing charges for any shipments. Shipping will take 3-5 business days.
To Request a Refund:
1) To review our Return policies, please visit Refund Policy. You have the right to return items for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
2) Create and Submit a Support Request from your Account to request a refund for your order
4) Our Customer Service team will respond to you within 48 hours to complete the process.
We offer a simple, easy, and fair refund policy because we truly believe in the effectiveness of our products. Refund requests may not be processed earlier than two weeks after your order has been delivered, as we want our customers to give the products a fair evaluation before deciding.
Returns can be sent to the following address:
Cyppy Priceless Adventures LLC
4737 Reed Rd. #111 Upper Arlington, OH 43220, USA
Email: [email protected]
Except as otherwise set forth herein, all notices under the User Terms will be sent by email. A notice will be deemed to have been duly given (a) the day after it is sent, in the case of a notice sent through email; and (b) the same day, in the case of a notice sent through the Services. Notices under the Contract will be delivered solely to Customer in accordance with the terms of that agreement.
No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under the User Terms, including the Acceptable Use Policy, will constitute a waiver of that right. No waiver under the User Terms will be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the party being deemed to have granted the waiver.
The User Terms, including the Acceptable Use Policy, will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. If any provision of the User Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision will be modified by the court and interpreted so as best to accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of the User Terms will remain in effect.
You may not assign any of your rights or delegate your obligations under these User Terms, including the Acceptable Use Policy, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of us (not to be unreasonably withheld). We may assign these User Terms in their entirety (including all terms and conditions incorporated herein by reference), without your consent, to a corporate affiliate or in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets.
Governing Law; Venue; Fees
The User Terms, including the Acceptable Use Policy, and any disputes arising out of or related hereto, will be governed exclusively by the same applicable governing law of the Contract, without regard to conflicts of laws rules or the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. The courts located in the applicable venue of the Contract will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising out of or relating to the User Terms, including the Acceptable Use Policy, or its formation, interpretation or enforcement. Each party hereby consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under the User Terms, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorney's fees.
We may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website. This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by this website, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the website owner.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct for our Services. If we believe a violation of the policy is deliberate, repeated or presents a credible risk of harm to other users, our customers, the Services or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access. This policy may change as the Service grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes. Capitalized terms used below but not defined in this policy have the meaning set forth in the User Terms of Service
- comply with all User Terms of Service, including the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;
- comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and any rules of any national and other securities exchanges;
- upload and disseminate only Customer Data to which Customer owns all required rights under law and under contractual and fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) and do so only consistent with applicable law;
- use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services;
- keep passwords and all other login information confidential;
- monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services;
- promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your accounts or teams, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username, password, or account; and
- permit any third party that is not an Authorized User to access or use a username or password for the Services;
- share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for you to another person;
- use the Services to store or transmit any Customer Data that may infringe upon or misappropriate someone else's trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property, or that may be tortious or unlawful;
- upload to, or transmit from, the Services any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component or a technology that unlawfully accesses or downloads content or information stored within the Services or on the hardware of Access Development or any third party;
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the Services), any third party use of the Services, or any third party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Services;
- access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services;
- use the Services in any manner that may harm minors or that interacts with or targets people under the age of thirteen;
- engage in activity that incites or encourages violence or hatred against individuals or groups;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, an “Administrator”, an “Owner”, or any other Authorized User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, organization or entity;
- use the Services to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act or other laws and regulations concerning national security, defense or terrorism;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- place any advertisements within the Services;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- abuse referrals or promotions to get more credits than deserved;
- sublicense, resell, time share or similarly exploit the Services;
- access or use the Services on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any Patent Assertion Entity;
- use contact or other user information obtained from the Services (including email addresses) to contact Authorized Users outside of the Services without their express permission or authority or to create or distribute mailing lists or other collections of contact or user profile information for Authorized Users for use outside of the Services; or
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.